Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Zealand Adventure, Day 8 supplemental


3-Feb-2010, Wednesday, 9:24 PM NZ local time

I'm trying to limit myself to one post per day, but I'm a bit excited here. Here is a copy of Kristi's first day shooting schedule, complete with her name as director and Barrie Osborne as Executive Producer. Massive props to everyone on the production team for being supportive and incredibly talented. They even treat me like a VIP and I'm just the husband on holiday...

For dinner tonight we did FergBurger (www.fergburger.com). We got the chicken sandwiches, and I swear they were as big as my head. We got one serving of fries - thank Goodness - because the bag of thick cut steak fries was the size of a Subway footlong sub. (That's a lot of fries.) To give you an idea of the volume of food in these two chicken sandwiches and fries - there are leftovers . I don't leave leftovers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment