Friday, May 27, 2016

My extensions to the Rules for Dating My Daughter

So, I was reading a "rules for dating my daughter," recently, and I felt there was something missing.

So, here are my personal extensions to the "rules for dating my daughter":

New Rules for Dating My Daughter

Rule 1:  Once upon a time, I was a teenage boy. I know what you’re thinking;

Rule 2:  I’m older now – not only do I know what you’re thinking, I’ve had more thoughts than you can possibly imagine, and I know exactly how to tell if you’ve had them, and I already know what will happen to you if those thoughts ever leave your head;

Rule 3:  If you make her cry, I will make you cry;

Rule 4:  You should Google “Rules for Dating My Daughter” – it won’t help you escape, but you might realize how deep you’re already in it;

Rule 5:  When in doubt, remember Rule 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment